Wednesday 25 December 2013

Post-surgery

After surgery and 2nd day

The nurse bandaged my thighs with a lot of crepe bandage, making it impossible to even bend my knees.

Ard 9.30am, finally the phone rang! Time for massage!


Absorbent pads (i know look like used sanitary pads, haha) with large volume of drainage.

The second I was bed-ridden...felt lethargic and can't move around freely. What I did was simply eat-watch dvd-sleep-eat-watch dvd-sleep. hahaa...


DVDs available in the clinic


And some magazines in the drawer

And I remember there is a lot of medication to be taken each day. One big packet.


Medicine to be taken

On the 3rd day

The nurse finally decide to remove the bandages and I wanted to go out to Sun Plaza to wash (cos a number of blogger mentioned that can find saloon there). I was told that we can't go to Sun Plaza that day don't know for what reason. So the nurse told the driver to bring me to Abeng (it's pronouced as "ah-ben" and not singaporean style "ah-beng") which is very very near the clinic, like within a few houses!


At Abeng, it only cost IDR40,000 (less than SGD5?) per wash. However, if you are picky, I recommend you bring your own shampoo to the Saloon. The shampoo is damn dry, make my hair tangled. If you able to walk on the 2nd day, maybe you can also ask the driver to bring you to Abeng?

No comments:

Post a Comment