Friday 20 December 2013

Introduction

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog (: I've started this blog to share my experience with those who are interested in getting liposuction with Elixir De Vie.

A brief intro of myself

I'm in my twenties now. I love to exercise. However no matter how hard I try to exercise, I'm still having fats deposit at my buttocks and thighs area. I can fit into size S (or even free size) top but for my bottoms, I must always get size L and above (it's real, no kidding). When I was in sec sch, I often get teased by my fren and they call me 大屁股! So mean right?

Why liposuction?

When I was younger, I always thought that cosmetic surgery is only for people who are vain. However, as I grow older, I realised that it's not wrong to make yourself look better. After all who don't wish to be/ stay pretty? And those ex-classmates of mine who have went for cosmetic surgery really look soooo beautiful now. So I'm in for it!

Research on liposuction

So I started looking for good lipo surgeon in sg. I never like the idea of travelling out of sg for lipo, esp Medan which sound so ulu to me, but after reading many good reviews on Dr Arthur Tjandra (http://elixirdevie.sg/about.html), I started to get interested and started to email his administrator, Jennifer Cotto (Medan@elixirdevie.sg), to enquiry about the rates, accomodation, transport and etc. I would say that Jennifer is very fast in her replies, she will reply within 24hrs. But I have to warn you first, be prepare to receive 2 or 3 super long email from Jennifer. But all information in her emails are useful, so make sure you read in detail! (:

Pre-surgery preparation

Jennifer will send you a form to do a blood test at paragon. I'm not sure if we need to fast before the blood test. Jennifer say fasting is required in her email but the clinic nurse look surprise when I told her that I did not have any food since the night before. Best to call the clinic to check.

I took time off on a monday the morning to do blood test, it's pretty fast. Clinic open at 8.30am but I manage to reach office at 10am. I even had breakfast.

For my case, the blood test result was out on the same day, and on the same day, I went ahead to book my air ticket to Medan. There are a few airlines flying to Medan, E.g. Valuair (Jetstar), Mandala (Tigerair) and Silkair. Silkair has flight that reach Medan at 8am. So if you intend to perform the surgery on the same day then I will suggest that you take Silkair. I heard from another friend that Valuair likes to delay / cancel your flight. No doubt it's cheaper, but there is a risk that you may not be able to reach the clinic on time for your surgery.

Thanks for reading this post. I will continue to update this space with more information on my liposuction surgery.

With love,
TTT



No comments:

Post a Comment