Sunday 22 December 2013

Surgery day

Arrived at the clinic at around 9am after a long journey from airport.

Was greeted by the receptionist and told to fill in a form.

The maid passed me the key to my room and show me around the house. I was brought to my room,






Pictures of the guest room

Asked to take some medication (which consist of anti-biotics and painkiller),


Took a shower and change into the green color gown (or tube dress) before heading down for my body test (measure your fats etc).

I was told to rest in the consultation room and wait for Dr Arthur. Nothing to do in the consultation room and I don't know Zzz how many times. The consultation was quite standard, consist of where I want fats to be removed, complications, his style of approaching liposuction works etc. Dr told me that the maximum amount of fats he can remove each time is 3 litres and the total fats in my thunder thighs are definitely more than 3 litres. That means I may have to come back again if I want a super model thighs. But I not so ambitious, as long as it's slimmer then I will be very happy.

After the consultation, Dr insert this tap on to my left hand (ok, I know it's called IV Drip).


Then Dr asked me to go back to my room for my lunch cos he know that the surgery to remove 3 litres of fats is going to take at least 3 to 4 hours.

After lunch, received a call to go down and make payments for the surgery. After that, the surgery starts! Seriously I could not remember what happened after Dr told me that he is going to inject some LA into my thighs.


Thighs before lipo


Left thigh lipo-ed. Dr woke me up and asked me to take a look at my lipo-ed left thigh. It's really much much smaller than my right thigh right?

I seriously don't know what happened during the surgery, I also don't know secret did I shared with the Dr and nurses. haha... But I rmb Dr asked me to come back after CNY to lipo my right thigh, I immediately told him "NO, I don't want to come back again". Then he asked me to buy him Ice cream etc and he continue to lipo my right thighs.


Both thighs done (:


3 litre of fats removed. The nurses even asked me if I want to bring my fats home. lol.

My thighs are swollen now. I can't wait for my thighs to heal completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment